Office of Kathleen A. Leavitt, Chapter 13 Trustee
341 Meeting of Creditors Information
Until further notice, this office will be conducting 341 meetings via Zoom video conferencing. Below are the instructions to participate in the meeting.
- Click on the 341 meeting calendar provided below. Use the link and password on the calendar to join the waiting room. You can access the 341 meeting with any computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone with a camera.
- When logging in, please use your real name so we know who is in the room.
- Join the room 10 minutes prior to your scheduled hearing and test your audio and video feeds.
- We are conducting multiple 341s each hour and you will not be brought into the meeting room until your case is called. If you are represented by an attorney, they must also be signed in to join the meeting room.
- Your identification and social security number will be verified during the hearing so please have your original social security card and driver’s license ready.
- If you need language assistance, please let us know in advance of the hearing so we can make the necessary arrangements.
- Creditors, please inform our office that you will be attending at least 24 hours in advance of the hearing.
- Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or technical difficulties.
The Chapter 13 Trustee has compiled information that will be useful to your throughout your Chapter 13 case. You are encouraged to download this Chapter 13 Debtor’s Information, read through it at least once, and keep it handy for reference.