The e-Pay Online Payment System is an approved alternative to the use of Cashier’s Checks and Money Orders by using your Checking or Savings Account to make direct payments to the Trustee. In order to use this payment system, you must have:
- An Internet Connection
- Your Case Number & Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number
- Checking or Savings account
- Valid e-mail address
How do I sign up for e-Pay?
How do I make a payment through e-Pay?
I have forgotten my username/password; how do I get a new one?
On the e-Pay login page, there are links entitled Forgotten your Username?
& Forgotten your Password?
These links will guide you through getting either a new username or password. Also, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting your username and a new password would be sufficient. When e-mailing a request for username and or password, please provide your Case Number within the e-mail.
What is my Online Payment ID?
Your Online Payment ID is a unique number used to match your e-Pay account to your bankruptcy case. The Online Payment ID is a combination of your bankruptcy case number and the last four digits of your social security number. For example:
- Case Number # is: BKS-14–12345-LBR
- Social Security # is: 123-45-6789
- Online Payment ID: 14123456789
- ONLY THE NUMBERS; NO LETTERS, DASHES, SPACES, OR COMMAS
Can I make partial or additional plan payments?
Yes, partial or additional plan payments can be made through e-Pay. To make a partial or additional plan payment, please see below:
- Select the “Other Plan Payment” Option
- Once you have selected “Other Plan Payment Amount,” you can manually type in the amount you wish to pay whether it be less than or more than your “Total Current Payment Amt.”
Can I send my tax refund through e-Pay?
Yes, tax refunds can be sent through e-Pay. To send a tax refund payment, please see below:
- If you wish to send a Plan Payment and a Tax Refund Payment, leave the “Total Current Payment Amt” as is.
- Input your Tax Refund payment in the “Additional Payment” box.
- Select from the drop down box which Tax Refund year you wish to apply the payment to.
- If you wish to send a different Plan Payment amount or Tax Refund only, click “Other Plan Payment Amount” and enter the amount you with to pay. Then, follow steps 2 and 3.
How soon will my payment be taken from my bank account and be posted to my bankruptcy case?
Typically, a plan payment will be debited from a bank account the same day (night) that the payment is scheduled. The plan payment is then posted the following business day to your bankruptcy case. Check with your financial institution for more details.
Will I receive a receipt upon making a payment?
Yes, you will receive a receipt in the form of a confirmation page. On this confirmation page will be a confirmation number associated with the payment your have scheduled. Please keep a copy of these confirmation pages as they will serve as proof of your e-Pay payments. More information can be found under the “Payment History” tab within your e-Pay Account for information on past payments.
Can I setup automatic payments?
No, currently at this time, there is not an option to set up automatic payments through e-pay.
What is the $2.00 processing fee?
The $2.00 processing fee covers our bank’s cost for providing this service.